Advanced Patented Technology
As commercial cleaners ourselves, we know that margins are tight, and capital expenditures need to deliver ROI. That’s why the FX250 is built with patented technology using a LiDAR mapping system to operate efficiently and keep costs in line.
We’ve built our commercial floor cleaning robot with people in mind. The FX250 works to keep employees safe by shouldering repetitive floor cleaning work that is known to cause injuries. When on the job, the FX250 knows not to bump into people, and cutting-edge vision and sonar tools help to keep it that way.
Commercial floor cleaning has never been faster! The FX250 has heavy duty components and a lithium ion battery system that doesn't stop until the job is done. While our robot handles the floors, the rest of your cleaning staff can be deployed to high-touch work so the entire team cuts down on the time on the job.
Our patent-protected navigational system means the FX250 always follows an optimal cleaning path. This means that all cleaning supplies are used efficiently. The FX250 can also work at night without the need for lights, saving on electricity.
Autonomous Floor Cleaning Robot
- Interchangeable Tool System – Our interchangeable tool system allows you to purchase one main chassis and multiple interchangeable tools for various types of flooring and the proper cleaning solution for each
- Extended Life Battery System – Our lithium-ion batteries are good for about 6 years of battery life, or 1,500 charge cycles, and they last 8-hours plus on a single charge.
- Full Coverage Cleaning – The FX250 will cover over 95% of the task area assigned, not including underneath furniture or any major architectural barriers.
- Mapping for Autonomous Functionality – In our fully autonomous planning and navigation mode, the FX250 uses LiDAR (Light Detection And Ranging) to map a given area in 2 dimensions.
- Teach and Repeat Cleaning Mode
- Autonomous Cleaning Mode